Important Cleaning Steps:
1. Sweep or vacuum the floor with a hard floor attachment to remove loose dirt.
2. Use a wood-safe cleaner with water
3. Mop your floor with the mixture. Try not have excessive water - do not let liquid pool, which can warp and streak wood.
4. Gently scrub stains and shoe marks with a quality cleaner. If there's a stain that's hard to get out, use a toothbrush or sponge. Do not use steel wool or scouring pads to avoid scratches.
5. Rinse the water and enjoy the shine.
Noteworthy: If you're depending on a housecleaning service, be very clear with them about how you expect your floors to be cleaned. Don't leave it up to chance. If you walk them through the correct steps, you know that you've protected your investment.
If you're looking to update your bathroom on a budget, Bathtub Refinishing Orlando is our go-to company. It's a good place to cut corners if you're trying to do multiple projects at once.
Hey Central Florida, sprucing up the house and getting rid of lots of junk in the process? For the best dumpster rental in Polk County, we recommend our partners at the link to the left.